The stunning Penelope Cruz is on the cover of this months magazine and her makeup was done by the talented Charlotte Tilbury. This issue wasn’t as full as last months but there were a few items and articles that sparked my interest . . .
1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – I’m currently on the market for a new daily moisturizer and I use Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate but I just squeezed out the last bit. I like a good moisturizing base to give my foundation some slip when I apply it. This might be an option.
2. Fresh Life Body Oil – Since trying the Caudalie Divine Oil I’ve been tempted to try more body oils! I love Fresh and their tinted lip balms so I’m curious to try more of the brand.
3. Roses de Chloè – I can only imagine what this must smell like! Rose, Citrus, Freesia and Sandalwood! Sounds good to me.
4. Beauty 101 Hot Date Beauty – From hair all the way to a tool kit you have all the info you need in order to prepare yourself for a date!
5. Makeup Troubleshooting – For all the makeup ruts you find yourself in there is a solution! 7 issues were listed and were really interesting scenarios.