T-shirts have got to be my most favorite piece of clothing. I’m obsessed with them and think that they’re an essential staple to anyones wardrobe. I can’t even begin to describe textures, fits because I’d be here all day. But that’s just it, where does one start, how do you know if it is good? I’ve come across a company by the name of The White T- Shirt Co. based in the UK. I’ve never heard of them before but I fell in love with their story. Their shirts are made of organic cotton and other recycled materials. I can really appreciate it when a company puts as much effort into detail as they do. I would strongly suggest checking them out and investing in one of these bad boys! They have white, black and navy shirts in a few different styles. So I thought I’d drop some tips I’ve found helpful when trying to find the “one” . . .
- Curved hems give a more feminine look
- Pocket tees offer a more relaxed boyfriend look
- Deep v-necks look great with lace bralettes just peeking through the shirt
- Always get a size up when purchasing cotton shirts because they tend to shrink in the wash, polyester really helps reduce shrinkage
- Really invest in a good quality shirt rather than buying 5 tees at Forever21 and tossing them out because they don’t hold up
- Try it on! It sounds silly because it’s just a t-shirt but if you’re going to be wearing it all the time make sure it fits well