So this blogger/MA now works for one of the biggest hospitals in my area (squeals)! I’m not sure if all of you know but I’m a part time Medical Assistant. I’ve been doing it for over 5 years and the medical world is something I’ve always been passionate about. As much as I love helping people with all things beauty related, I also like to help my patients. As I was picking up my new uniform today and getting all my things together for work tomorrow I thought I’d share what products I bring to work with me. I have a few training days ahead and will have different things to lug around so I ditched my royal blue purse during work hours for something a bit more practical!
- Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm – Latex gloves leave my hands super dry so this is a must in any bag I own!
- Aesop Rinse-Free Hand Wash – Our hand sanitizer at the office smells sorta funky and I think my co-workers can back me up on this one! I keep a bottle in my hand bag as well.
- Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream – My lip balm of choice, it works really well as a primer for your lipstick.
- Littmann Cardiology III – The best stethoscope hands down, Mine is black of course!
- iPhone Charger – My batt is always drained at work so better safe than sorry.
- Nirvana White – I have a fear of smelling funky when I’m super close to a patient. I keep a rollerball on me at all times or use my travalo!
- M.A.C Fix Plus – A quick pick me up after lunch which makes me feel refreshed and ready for my afternoon patients.
- Jouer Age-Repairing Brightener – For those pesky blemishes that pop up or i’m having a bad case of the blue bags.
- Chanel Les Bieges in N20 – I rarely touch up but the compact is super chic and the powder is great for my t-zone.
- Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray – I mentioned this in my May favs, it gives bounce and helps out limp hair without all the crunchiness.
- Moleskin Journal – I need something to write down any blogging ideas that come to mind while at work, it always happens!
- Pen – Pretty self explanatory but I prefer a clicky fine point pen, ball points aren’t my thang. It also matches my phone which is another reason I picked it up! #stationaryweirdo
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Evasion – An oldie but a goodie! It’s an everyday natural pink.
- Maybelline Color Whisper in Mocha Muse – My favorite lip color of all time people! I own multiple of these and keep em every wear.
This doesn’t include my bag of white cheddar popcorn or bottle of Pepsi, my current snack of choice!