I thought I’d sit outside and get some work done today being that its 73 degrees which is tolerable for me. I’m currently sitting on my white blanket letting the big flippers breathe and felt totally inspired. I can be here all day telling you the wonderful perks of blogging but I managed to narrow it down to my top 5. As I type this it almost feels like we’re having a chat but that’s just me being a girl . . .
- I love that I am able to express myself through my photography and content. I draw and occasionally will pick up the sketch pad but blogging is my art now. It truly is my outlet, I’m not a party person nor do I have many friends so I’m kind of doing the solo thing. I like to test and push my creativity with every single post and photo I make.
- The fact that I am able to connect with guys and have my work appreciated means everything to me. The people I interact with everyday (real-life people) don’t really understand what it is I do and quite frankly I don’t think they care. I put a lot of effort into my work and i’m glad there are others like me who do the same. All of your lovely comments are so sweet and always make my day. I get so many emails and I try to be good about responding to them all, including comments!
- I love that I am able to help someone find a product that actually works for them or just being an inspiration to someone else.
- I’m now finding myself as a person and blogging has definitely helped me be confident. If someone were to tell me I would be doing this 3 yrs ago I’d laugh. I use to be very shy and just content with how my life was but now I really value my adulthood. I have a bigger appreciation for food, culture, art, and all of my surroundings. I want to travel and experience new things so I feel that blogging has opened my eyes to this whole new world. Ignorance is evil and deprives you of so many things.
- I’m creating my mark in the world and while I might be one tiny spec of the earth’s population it makes me work that much harder.