I have been converted to the boy jean, their like a dressy sweat pant. Now while some women think they’re completely unflattering because they don’t hug every nook and cranny, I promise you can make them look feminine. You can add different pieces and accessories to make it all come together. Here are a few tips for those who are thinking of taking the plunge :
- Wear a structured blazer or jacket to balance being loose at the bottom.
- Cuff the ends of your jeans and pair with some strappy ankle heels to add femininity.
- Try a stripe fitted tee with sandals (Birkenstock style) for a more casual look.
- You can never go wrong with a white t-shirt and a pair of converse, not a very feminine look but you’ll look cool as sh*t.
- I think aviators are the perfect accessory, they embody edginess like the jeans.
- Try a buttoned shirt and a belt for a smarter look, don’t forget to tuck the shirt in!
- What kind of bag do I wear? Purses for a more feminine look, clutches for a night out, and cross body bags for everyday.
- One of my favorites is to tuck a corner of my T-shirt into the jeans.
- Slouchy Cardigans or pull overs are also great for a relaxed look.
There is a look for every girl when it comes to BF jeans, it all comes down to how you execute it and own the look. So gals, cheers to giving your ass some wiggle room!