I’ve been giving Murad a go for the past month or so and I’m happy to say the brand doesn’t disappoint! The different colors on the packaging represent different skin-types and what they’re targeted towards. I have oily-combo so a little bit of everything seems to work in my favor. I’ll break down what I’ve been using . . .
- Daily Cleansing Foam – This is a big help for congested pores and acne prone skin. It contains Witch Hazel and Copper Gluconate to help remove excess oil but doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight. It also contains AHAs so it’s a mild exfoliator as well. I use this both morning and night.
- Skin Smoothing Polish – This is Murad’s newest release and it’s a manual exfoliator to help with clogged pores. It isn’t abrasive at all and this leaves my skin super soft! I buff this on damp skin in circular motions and let the micro-polishing beads do all the work. This has really helped with my blackheads and I use it twice a week.
- Advanced Active Radiance Serum – My skin literally sucks this up and loves it! I only use it at night before applying my moisturizer and the texture of my skin has improved tremendously. It’s helped with lightening old acne scars and my overall skin complexion.
- Essential-C Day Moisture with SPF 30 – I spoke briefly about this in my July favorites video but I still have yet to put it down. It’s great to lay makeup over while still getting that protection you need from the sun.
- Essential-C Night Moisture – It contains loads of antioxidants for the skin so it’s a great pick for a night time moisturizer.
- Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 – Attention to you very oily people, this is a dream and will keep you oil-free! I’ve never tried something that mattifies so well! It’s a bit thick when you lay it on but it really keeps the oil production under control, just try it out for yourself!
- Murad Renewing Eye Cream – This is suppose to help with fine lines and wrinkles, I haven’t really noticed a huge difference but I no longer have the fine lines at the outer corner of my eyes. It’s one of those products that needs time to work so I’ll continue to use it being that I’ve noticed some results.
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Eye Cream – I suffer from really dry under-eyes and this adds hydration without being greasy. It feels super rich and makes a great base for layering concealer over the top. This is my favorite eye cream by far and highly recommend it!
I have to say the serum, smoothing polish and the moisture eye cream are my top picks out of all the products. I’ve seen the most change in my skin because of them so a huge thumbs up from me!