You ever have those days where you just want to quickly run to supermarket but you think to yourself “there is no need to wear that $60 Dior foundation”? Yep, I though I was the only one but Suzie gets it too! As much as I love makeup I will use certain items on certain days sparingly, unless I’m feeling ultra fancy while shopping for some pads/tampons. I guess it’s just me being practical but I feel like it’s a waste of a makeup look or I’m washing my money down the drain (literally) as I remove it off my face at the end of the day. I have an appreciation for everything I own and try to make it last a long as possible because I respect my things. If I don’t head out bare-faced which happens more often than not I will throw on a few things to look put together without wasting product.
- Foundation – The Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation is a safe choice for me, It might be pricer than your average drugstore foundation but it has great coverage for everyday. I can skip powder and sometimes even concealer depending on how my skins behaving.
- Concealer – If I need a little extra coverage the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is a good all rounder. I can use this for dark circles and blemishes without it looking cakey.
- Blush – You’re probably sick of me talking about the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed but I’ve tried nothing like it. I reach for it without even thinking about it and works for any look I’m trying to achieve.
- Brows – The Revlon Brow Fantasy is something I discovered during my challenges in the Allure Beauty Blogger Awards and I’ve been using it ever since. It has a pencil on one end and a gel on the other. Perfect for everyday and it saves me having to use my Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil.
- Lips – If you’re Kim K then maybe I can see you using a Tom Ford lip color every single day but if you’re a nobody like me save the $50 lipstick for another time. I think it just hurts messing up the TF embossment, am I the only one? I just grab my Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector and keep it moving. Even if I owned the entire TF lip range I couldn’t justify using something so gorgeous just to head out to the gym, or would I? #thestruggleisreal
I’ll curl my lashes and sometimes even pass on mascara. Waterproof formulas are a pain in the ass to wash off so maybe this just out of pure laziness rather than being wasteful. Do any of you ladies feel the same or are you selfie ready with your best products on at all times?