OOTD photos can be challenging especially if you have no one to help out and have to take them on your own. There is more then just pointing and shooting when I head out to take my photos. I prep the day before so that I’m not scrambling around looking for items that might help me when I’m in a pinch.
- Lotion – I like to take shots of my rings, watches, etc and I want to make sure my hands are hydrated. Ashy hands and dry cuticles are not appealing to the eye. Same goes for feet!
- Nail Polish – I will bring the nail color I’m wearing just in case I chip my nails on the way to my location, I’ve already done it.
- Hair Spray – For some extra oomph I will bring my trusty Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, you never know what the weather is going to do to your hair!
- Lint Roller – Pretty self explanatory.
- Cleaning Cloth – This will help with smudgy finger prints that might be on your sunglasses or on the face of a watch.
- Change Of Shoes – More often than not I will arrive at the location in some sandals or boots, this comes in handy when scouting locations and don’t want to walk in 6in heels.
- Makeup – Touch-ups may need to happen so I’ll bring concealer, lipstick, powder, blotting sheets and cream highlighter.
- Hand Sanitizer – You might touch the floor or lean against a wall, then touch the camera, need I say more?
- Screen Shots Of Inspo – Maybe there is a new pose you want to try out, taking screen shots on your phone is an awesome way to help with creativity.