I love a good pamper session before any important event I have planned! I tend to do this routine the night before so that my skin and teeth are ready on the actual day. As nice as a day at the spa sounds I like the comfort of my own home and being able to prep at my own pace.
1. I’ll light one of my Diptyque Candles and fill the bath with my Aromatherapy Associates Oil in De-stress to set the ambiance.
2. Make this year the year you strike a pose with your smile. #StrikeASmile and let Crest 3D White Whitestrips be your secret weapon to help you achieve that confident, beautiful red-carpet smile all year long.You only have to wear these for an hour so in the mean time i’ll move onto my skin
- The FlexFit technology allows Whitestrips to stretch and mold to custom fit your smile for superior coverage and improved application
- FlexFit technology provides 30% more coverage to whiten more teeth
- Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips whiten as well as a $500 in-office professional laser treatment
You don’t need to be an A-list celeb to achieve a red carpet-worthy white smile. Add Crest 3D White Whitestrips to your beauty routine and voila! You’ll #StrikeASmile with absolute confidence. Don’t forget to tune into the E! Live from the Red Carpet special on February 22nd and follow @3DWhite to follow the #StrikeASmile conversation.
2. After using the EveLom Cleansing Balm I like to use an abrasive exfoliant like the Kate Sommerville ExfoliKate to remove all the dead skin on my face.
3. Sheet masks are totally in right now and there are so many types to choose from for all skin types. I’ve been using the Leader’s Brightening Recovering Mask which helps with discoloration, blemishes and dehydration. I also use a mask on the eyes and my favorite is the Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask. *Tip – pop these in the fridge for a nice cooling effect to help with any puffiness or irritation you might have.
4. Next up is toning and I love the Diptyque Infused Facial Water, I grab a cotton pad and gently swipe it all over my face.
5. Last step is moisturizing and I use the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture which acts as a perfect base for makeup. I also suffer from really dry under-eyes so I will dab the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream with my ring finger to avoid pulling or tugging at such a sensitive area.
I have a wedding in March that I have to be in and future trips to NYC so this is the routine I’ll be using to ensure my skin and teeth are looking their best. I think the key to a good make-up application is having good skin, it needs a little TLC every now and again!
* This post was sponsored by 3D Crest White Stripes, other products are my own. For more information please refer to my disclosures.