Things have smoothed over since the whole re-launch and I’m trying to get back into a set routine. Everyday I feel like I’m more and more behind but luckily I’m finally starting to catch up. I have a few videos lined up to film this upcoming week including a makeup collection/storage overview. Now that I’m 100% cured from my cold I can start easing my way back into a blogging schedule. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being by my side and having nothing but nice things to say. Blogging has really changed my life for the better and I owe it all to you guys!
I have a ton of work to do now so ill leave you with a list of reads, accounts and videos I’ve enjoyed this past week. . .
- Hello October – Things I’ve Learnt About Photography For Blog Photos
- Design Darling – How To Create Your Own City Map
- Harry Makes It Up – I’ve been watching her tutorials all week
- Le Fashion – Beach Waves Inspiration
- IG Accounts To Follow – @eggcanvas @jess_hannah @thetrottergirl @amee.kim @theserenagoh