Usually I prefer to smell like an elf from the Lord of the Rings, woody with a hint of grass. I have to say I’m digging the whole fresh floral scent and wanted to share my line up. Now prepare yourself because I’m horrible at describing scents amongst other things which we won’t go into . . .
1. Zara White – This is dirt cheap and the scent lingers all day but fades nicely. This is a good mix of floral and vanilla. It’s clean but doesn’t have that linen smell. I never knew Zara did scents until my friend told me about it and I immediately fell for this one!
2. Burberry Brit Sheer – This is a lot more on the floral side but still soft. See I told you I was horrible!
3. Diptyque Solid Perfume in L’Ombre dans l’Eau – This is their Baies candle in perfume form. It might put some people off because it’s has an earthy herbal scent but I really enjoy it!
4. & Other Stories Floral Memento Body Mist – A recent purchase and I like to use this after my showers. Think peonies, some citrus and the ocean all mixed in one cute spray bottle.
5. Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne – This is my favorite Jo Malone scent! It’s citrus mixed with berries and I’ve smelled nothing like it. A very unique fragrance indeed!
6. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey – Its like peaches in a bottle, ummm very soft peaches. I love mixing this with the Blackberry & Bay to get the ultimate fruity mix, they make such a lovely pair!