Tomorrow I’ll be heading back home for the day for NYFW!!! I’d love to stay all week but with such a busy schedule at home I’m not sure if I’ll be able to, I’ll keep you posted if I can make it to another show. I will be backstage with UNITE and watching hair stylist Kevin Ryan do his thang. I also have one more show to attend and a press event in the evening so my day is pretty packed leaving pockets of time to stuff my face. I’m just excited because it gives me a reason to get dressed and out of the house. I get to catch up with some of my girls and vlog the entire day, yup… I’m one happy camper! Any who here are my bag essentials that will hopefully get me through the day, I’m wearing this mini Chanel Boy Bag from BBOS which forces me carry only the items I need.
- Portable Charger – Mophie packs are a must-have, my phone should automatically come with a charger attached to the charging port because I can’t put the damn thing away! I’ll be posting to IG, using my Uber app, etc so my phone has to be on at all times.
- Sunglasses – This is pretty self explanatory, not only are they a fashion accessory but it’s going to be sunny!
- Camera – Like I said I’ll be vlogging so my Canon G7X will be used thoroughly. I’m curious to see its potential with both recording and taking photos! It’s small, compact and travel friendly.
- Hand Sanitizer – I’m still in love with the Aesop one and you all know I’m a huge germaphobe so I need clean hands 24/7.
- Notebook & Pen – Since I’ll be backstage I need to be able to take notes so my little white Moleskin journal is the perfect size. You never know what will inspire you so pen & paper is always a good thing to have with you.
- Scent – You’re so close to people at these events and you never want to be the “smelly” one so I advise to carry around your perfume. This is where rollerballs and samples come in handy!
- Beauty Items – I always carry my Chanel Les Beiges Powder, Glossier Coconut Lip Balm and then my lip color to touch up. The Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude is permanently a staple in any of my hand bags!
- Hand Cream – This coincides with the hand sanitizer.
- Bandaids & Q-Tips – Walking all day in the city = blisters. Bandaids will aid my screaming feet! Now these Muji mini cotton buds will help with any makeup smudging and take up little to no space at all in my bag.