"CHARLOTTE TILBURY FINALLY RELEASED HER LIPSTICK IN PILLOW TALK"
The Charlotte Tilbury line literally has a look for every type of girl out there, it's what I love most about the brand. She has created two kits just in time for V-day and this Naturally Beautiful Date Look Makeup Kit is right up my alley! The kit includes 6 products including her new lipstick shade in Pillow Talk which I think we've all been patiently waiting for...
- The Golden Goddess Eye Palette - A neutral cool-toned palette that can create a simple eye look or can be amped up with the darker shades.
- Love Glow Blusher - This makes me think of a more refined version of Nars Orgasm blush. It's not completely matte and has a subtle glow to it. It's a really pretty pink that leans on the warmer side.
- Full Fat Lashes Mascara - So far I've only used this on my bottom lashes due to my lash extensions being in, I love that it makes them look fuller, longer, and darker.
- The Feline Flick Pen - This is a felt tip liquid liner that is super pigmented and easy to maneuver. The finish is a bit glossy but you really have to squint to notice.
- Lip Cheat & Lipstick in Pillow Talk - This seems to be her most popular shade of liner and it's a gorgeous sexy shade of pink. If you're into the 90's lips I feel like this is a shade for you. The lipstick itself is a matte dusty rose and unlike anything I own. The closest thing I found to it is M.A.C Subculture lip liner. M.A.C Whirl is much darker with cooler undertones and CT Very Victoria has more mauve to it, Pillow Talk has a warmer base.
I'm so pleased with how this set was curated due to all the shades complimenting each other. Pillow Talk is such a gorgeous shade and worth picking up a tube or two... *Drools for days